This medieval Chateau is a fully-staffed all inclusive venue, which blurs the boundaries between boutique hotel and private house rental. The feedback we receive always speaks of truly excellent food and a remarkable team who give attention to every detail of your event. We offer a turn-key service which makes every stage of the planning both easy and enjoyable from the two night planning weekend that you attend with or without family and friends, to your big birthday return ten years later. The Chic Chateau offers complete privacy from the outside world and is the perfect venue for weddings and other important life events.
A typical package for 80 guests in high season will cost around €40,000 and looks a bit like this:
Four night weekend rental for 26 guests in 13 ensuite bedrooms
- Services of an experienced planner, bespoke wedding website & a two night "planning weekend" at the chateau
- Formal welcome dinner for chateau guests with wines
- Beautiful florals and styling from our in-house florist
- Canapé reception with limitless fizz & four course fine dining on the wedding day
- Delicious Bordeaux wines and open cocktail bar throughout the weekend
- Following day leisurely lunch for 50 returning guests with lawn games & pool party
- Final night dinner for chateau guests, perhaps in the vegetable garden with pizza from the wood fired oven
Three night, off season and mid-week packages also available.
The chateau's theatre-style kitchen is the beating heart of the house where our chefs cook entirely from scratch using ingredients that are sourced locally. Grab a glass of wine from the bar and pull up a stool to watch them at work. We're extremely proud of what they create, which never fails to impress our guests who often cite the food as the highlight of their stay.
Meanwhile the fully stocked "chapel" cocktail bar delivers your choice of martini, spritz or or sour, into the small hours. The massage room & cinema will aid your recovery the following day while the smaller people crash about in the fully equipped nursery. Our events barn accommodates 150 guests either candlelit inside or under festoon lights on the new outside terrace and the pool & adventure playground both add to the fun. All this is set in 12 acres of very private landscaped gardens & productive grounds amid the Bordeaux vines.
The Chateau sleeps twenty six adults in thirteen luxury double bedrooms & suites.
Chic & beautifully appointed yet family-friendly & comfortable. Relaxed & informal but always impressive. Luxury without pretension. It's a difficult trick to pull off but we've honed our skills over the past twenty years and we're proud to be the original chic chateau, the one that many others follow.
Nearest Airports: Bordeaux (55 mins) Bergerac (45 mins)
Video credit: raymcshanefilms.com