Licence to use website You may not, without prior permission:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website); sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or redistribute material from this website [except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)].
By listing a property on French Wedding Venues the owner of the property agrees to pay the owner of the website the listing fee of 35 euros and a sum of 10% of the entire rental fee for the venue hire and acommodation for every booking received through the website as soon as the property owner has issued the contract to the hirer. If the owner of the venue does not pay the owner of the website the 10% fee upon issuing the contract to the hirer this will result in being removed from French Wedding Venues website. Failure by the venue owner to pay any outstanding fees to French Wedding Venues may result in legal procedings against the venue owner. The payment should be paid within 14 days from you receiving our invoice.
The owner of the venue agrees to change the name of their venue for tracking purposes when listing on French Wedding Venues. Should the venue name not be altered, or any mention is made to the real name of the venue, the website owner has the right to change and/or remove details.
In accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998, our company reserves the right to charge interest on late payments of The Bank of England Base Rate plus 8%. In the event that interest is incurred on your account, you will be issued with full details by email or post.
If you dispute any details or amounts, please contact us within 5 days or we will assume that the invoice is undisputed and you may then incur interest if your balance is not cleared.
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity. You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software. You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent. You must not use our website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use our website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
Upon receiving a booking the venue will be required to pay the 10% commission payment within 14 days of French Wedding Venues sending over the invoice. We do accept that sometimes couples change their mind and therefore there is a cooling off period of 14 days during this time. Therefore if you have already paid your deposit before the 14 days and the couple cancel their booking then we will return your commission payment. However, after this time the commission payment is non-refundable.
Access to certain areas of our website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion. If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website or other content or services, you must ensure that that user ID and password is kept confidential. We may disable your user ID and password in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
USER GENERATED CONTENT
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
- To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- We will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- We will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information;
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control;
- Our maximum liability in relation to any event or series of related events will be limited to as reasonable amount.
EXLUSION OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
LAW AND JURISDICTION
Our full contact information can be found on our Contact Us page.
*Terms and conditions updated 01/03/2022*