Built in the early 17th century, this Whimsical Château is a monument filled with history, style and decadance - a fairytale venue, ideal for your wedding celebrations. Surrounded by one of the most prestigious wine domains in the South of France, the Château is impressive architecturally and historically as well as being a welcoming and enchanting venue.
The Château offers multiple ceremony and reception spaces depending on your needs - ranging from the Orangerie (125m2), to the Galerie Louis XIV (200m2), to the classic French park (30ha).
Our site and services are designed with you in mind - we offer two possible organisation options :
- Step by step organisation in which we help you find all external services (caterer, florist, photographers...) to ensure planning your wedding is as easy, fun and hassle free as possible.
- Oversight of organisation and on day coordination in which we will only confirm your choices so you can take charge of the venue.
We also offer two possible packages :
- Day hire from 12pm to 3am
- Weekend hire - Friday 3pm to 5pm then Saturday 12pm to Sunday 5pm
Accomadation is also available, either on site in one of the 24 classically furnished rooms or in one of the 7 gîtes located in a beautifully refurnished domain 3km away.
2023 pricing to include 100 chairs and 10 tables:
- Low season from - 4300 weekday / 6200 weekend hire
- High season from - 5500 weekday / 7500 weekend hire
Please get in touch if you would like some more information and we will be more than happy to help.