This beautiful chateau is an elegantly renovated 15th century home, which offers a mix of modern and antique furnishings within, making it one of the most perfect French wedding venues. Situated in the northern part of the Dordogne just 30 minutes from the beautiful city of Angoulême.
Set amidst 105 hectares of gently undulating hills, and sleeping a total of 30 guests throughout the chateau and high-end Safari tents, it offers a simply stunning place to stay and in which to hold your wedding, with its unique covered courtyard overlooking the wonderful countryside with an integral evening bar. Here is a place where beautiful memories are made.
Why host your wedding at this French wedding venue? Because we take the stress out of planning your wedding and …
• Our unique canopy covered courtyard means that you can dine and be entertained, protected from the elements without losing the feeling of being outside with an amazing view across the valley
• We can cater for up to 150 guests onsite on the wedding day
• We provide all the tables, chairs, linens, crockery, cutlery and glasses for 6€ per person
• We have our own in-house chef with a variety of menu options
• We offer specially chosen wines and beer on a sale or return basis.
• We supply a full wedding planning service, that is obligatory. We source your suppliers and do all liaison for you
• Integral courtyard bar for evening drinks full of sparkly lights and drink of course!
This French wedding venue really has something different to offer making it the perfect place for your big day!
Nearest Airport: Bergerac 1h30, Bordeaux 1h20 or Limoges 1h45